Resources for SharePoint and Office 365 End-Users
Definitive / Basic Resources
Get enough info to get by while trying to get things done.
- wiki page
- “what is sharepoint?” – lynda]
- Microsoft 365 Customer Stories Search
- Microsoft Learn - learn in a structured, certifiable way to advance your career and ensure you’re doing things the right way.
- Microsoft Adoption Centre - Business User - communication resources to drive adoption of change.
- Microsoft Adoption Centre - Champion - communication resources to help people who want to drive change.
- MS 365 Developer Program - a Free MS 365 Test Environment
Official / Useful Training
Delve into why/how things work, and learn how the pros do it.
- Microsoft Learn: 365 Fundamentals Certificate - learn in a structured, certifiable way to advance your career and ensure you’re doing things the right way.
- Microsoft Learn: Power Platform Fundamentals Certificate - suited for those interested in PowerAutomate, PowerApps, etc.
- SharePoint Online’s Video-enhanced Official Training (better for 365)
- LinkedIn Learning Video Training (better for on-prem)
- Free Training Courses on YouTube
- Channels: Microsoft Mechanics, Office Videos (keep up to date with 365)
- SharePoint Lookbook
- Productive Sharepoint Collaboration - Free Book
- Well-Reviewed Books
- MS Press - Free SharePoint Books
Nice Blogs / Resources
Keep updated with these sources.